Terms & Conditions
1. Payment Types
Plymouth Fancy Dress takes the following methods of payment. Mastercard, Visa and PayPal.
2. Cancellation Rights
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of the goods. Please see our returns section for further details.
Please make sure the e-mail address you provide to us is correct and your mailbox is in proper working order. All order confirmations are sent to that e-mail address.
Any contracts or agreements formed between you and us by means of this web site shall be governed and construed according to English law and any disputes or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Please note in particular that:
- No orders shall be accepted from persons under the age of 16
- While we try to ensure that all details (including prices) displayed on this web site are correct and up to date, we cannot be held responsible for their accuracy. You must ensure that, prior to placing an order; you have checked all relevant details about the products you have selected as their relevant details may have changed since you last visited this online store.
- All products displayed on this web site are subject to availability.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT where applicable (but do not include delivery charges).
- Your payment card will be debited immediately.
- No statement on this online store site shall be deemed to affect the statutory rights of a consumer which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.