Face - Maori (New Zealand) - Average Size 9.75 x 11.75
FDA approved inks!
Colors that perfectly mimic real tattoo ink
Designs look like they are actually in the skin
Used in the film and television industry
Most celebrated temporary tattoos in the world!
How To Apply:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Cut close to the image for accurate application
3. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
4. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
5. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to
wet it thoroughly.
6. Wait 30 seconds (donít hurry). Peel off paper backing.
7. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing
alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds,
then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using
several pieces of
transparent household tape.
WARNING: Donít apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic